Monday, November 14, 2016

My future job ... ?

Hi dears bloggers, today I speak about my future job. Since I 12 years old I like the mangas very much, in these the reality don´t exist, because the imagination of the mangaka don´t have limit. For this job isn´t necessary study a carrer, only have imagination, beautiful drawing,  and be constantly. I imagine do this work outdoors, in the forest, lonely and quiet, only my imagination. I don´t interested in majors or fame, only that few peoples appreciate my art and explore new worlds, worlds ethereal and amazing. I hope finish my actually carrer (forestry engineering), save money for live in a relaxing place and do mangas or comics for the rest of my life. In this job I hope travel a lot, to many unknown places, and relate this places with the histories of my mangas.
My future job is dynamic, it requires a lot of imagination, travel to many places, learn about the nature function and brain function.
In the world of mangas I admire Kentaro Miura, the mangaka of Berserk, and Yoshihiro Togashi, the mangaka of Hunter x Hunter. These geniuses mangakas are uniques, they minds have surpassed all limits of creativity.
In my manga I want create a unique world, one world that the laws of the modern physics don´t exist, a ideal world in wich the ideas and imagination come true.
The images are the manga of Berserk, in my opinion, the best anime of the history.

Good bye dears bloggers, I hope that understand this job, is one of my dreams work with my imagination.






2 comments:

  1. Hope you can fulfill that dream, be a recognized mangaka through talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire artists, so congratulations for your mangas.
    Remember adjectives are written before the nouns and they are never in plural. Correct that mistake, because it's elementary.

    Mark=7

    ReplyDelete