Monday, November 21, 2016

Postgraduate studies ??

Hi dear bloggers, today I speak about my potential postgraduate studies. Well... I'm studiyng Engineering forestry in the University of Chile, and the topics that I'm liked are basin management, mathematical modeling of the nature and unusual conduct of the plant communities.

One of the greatest universities of the world in Engineering forestry is University of Canterbury, in this university the only bad think for me is the preferential education for the topic of timber production.

I hope to study a postgraduate about philosophy of the science, specifically about the influence of the plants in the world. This topic I expect do abroad, specifically in New Zealand, Greece, Finland or Sweden, because this countries have many tradition in science and philosophy of the science. I would like to study in a blended system, because with this system I can earn money, so that I can be independent.

Doing this Postgraduate I expect learn about the conduct of the nature and how it relates with our life and the life of all living beings.

If I do or not do the postgraduate depend of my interest about others things, that mathematics, mangas, astronomy, philosophy or simply do nothing.

Well bloggers I expect that you get motivated for deepen more about your professional topics. I hope that discuss this interesting topic.

Bye dear bloggers !!!

5 comments:

  1. I think that New Zeland, Finland an Sweden are good options

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that mathematical modeling of the nature is perfect for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nobody knows about what happend in the future, so wait to see what you do at the end. Success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag hoppas också att du ska ha samma bästa ansträngning i framtiden. I själva verket har dina kreativa skrivkunskaper inspirerat mig. Kronfoster

    ReplyDelete