Monday, November 7, 2016

National Parks.

Hi my dears Bloggers, today I want to talk about the National Parks. This Parks are the key of the planet health, they protect many species of Animals, plants, insects, mushrooms, and others living creatures.

I really love the Nationals Parks, I've visited many parks in my life, but my fauvorites are Alerce Andino and Federic Albert. The previously Federic Albert National Park  now Federic Albert National Reserve is a area of 1,45 km^2 located in Cauquenes Provincia, Chile, near of Chanco town, was established in the year 1981 for Federic Albert, and actually gobernated for National Forest Corporation (CONAF). National Park Alcere Andino is very special for my, because reminds me, my infance in Caburgua Lake, this Park was created in 1982, its surface is 39255 ha, and his located in the Provincia of Llanquie in the district of Puerto Montt. This nationals parks have many special species how Fitzroya cupressoides, Podocarpus nubigenus, Lophosoria cuadripinata, Weinmania trichosperma, Aextoxicum punctatum, Eucryphia cordifolia, and others species of the vegetal kingdom. The weather of this parks is very cold because is located in the south of Chile, it is characterized for be a weather oceanic cold, and are created many Microclimates because the forest density is very high.

Well dears Bloggers this is all for today, good bye !!






1 comment:

  1. It must be beautiful. Perhaps, I'll go there some day.
    Mark=7

    ReplyDelete