Monday, December 19, 2016

English languages challenges.

Hi dear bloggers, today I'll speak about my english language's challenges. 

First of all, I want to tell you about how I'm learning english at the university. In Antumapu it includes English A1, A2, B1, B1+. These subjects help me to understand, to hear and to read in a good way but I don't like them because they weren't personalized enough and I am not good for English at all so I think that I may need more classes like that.

I need to improve my English skills, the pronunciation and the grammar. I hope to assist to a Britsh Institute because I think I need personalized help. My skills in this language are very deficient, and I think it is because I didn't pay attention when I was in the school. When I finish the university I hope to go to a very good British Insitute to learn as much as I could about this language, because this topic essential in the professional life.

I wanted to learn about this since when I was little because I used to listen to music in english and I didn't understand what the singers were saying. When I grew up and I started to finally learn about this, I realized I wasn't very good at it.

In the last two years I've been trying to study as much as I can in order to be a very complete professional but I think that I need to speak in english if I wanted to go to somewhere out of Chile.

Well bloggers, nice to have met you.

Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment