Monday, December 5, 2016

Astronomy: study objects.

Hi dears bloggers, today I speak about a topic very special for me: the astronomy.
The astronomy is a natural science very special, because study celestial objects, and the evolution of universes and galaxies. I'm very interested in this topic, the complex universe and the causes of its origin are the solution for all of existential doubts. I started to interest in this topic when I 15 years old, I visited the chilean planetarium, in this place, the scientists teach me about the Radio-astronomy, Stellar astronomy, Galactic astronomy (types of galaxies), cosmic microwave background radiation and theoretical astronomy.
I know few things about the astronomy, but the few things that I know are very curiosly. One of this is that the 7 days of the week were created in honor to the Sun, the moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn. Exist four types of galaxies; spiral galaxies (the most common type of galaxie), eliptical galaxies (are relatively young) and irregular galaxies (are the most youngest). Other interesting thing about the astronomy are the black holes, a black hole is a place in space where the gravity is very strong (more strong that any place) and pull everithing, including the light. Actually the NASA is using satellites and telescopies for investigate more about this rarely phenomenon. The NASA have a hypothesis about the other side of black holes; the white holes, this hypothesis is very interesantly, because explain the dualism nature of black holes ...

Bye dears bloggers, see you later !!

                                          Black and White hole.
                                          Types of galaxies.
                                          Supernova zoom.

4 comments:

  1. with this tipic I remember when you have a book about stars and astronomy jaja

    ReplyDelete

  2. I share how interesting the saber is what happens with black holes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there is a theme that you will love...
    Wormholes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to have a conversation on this subject with you

    ReplyDelete