Monday, December 12, 2016

Summer holidays.

Hi dear bloggers, today I will speak about my summer holidays. This summer I expect go to Spain, specifically Madrid. I will go to Spain because my University have a contract with The Polytechnic University of Madrid , in this contract any student of the "Universidad de Chile" can stay in The Polytechnic University of Madrid during six months or one year. My vacations will not have beach, ice cream, trekking or any other outdoor activity.
When I arrived Europe expect visit many lovely places that: the Thessaloniki science center and technology museum and a temple devoted to zeus of Greece, Italy, France, Germany and Portugal. This places are lovely, its cultures are uniques and have a tradition very special.
I will visit Spain alone, but I have family inthis country: uncle and two cousins. They live in Madrid, specifically in Leganes, This province is a good place to live, because is quiet and lovely.
I will expect work for can live in Spain, because I only have the dinner who give me the Beca Santander. A funny job is waiter, in this job I can meet many persons of any side of the world, because Spain is on the cities more cosmopolite of the world.

In this travel I hope that my mind and spirit can grow. For me travel alone is very important, I can think more quiet, and do things that I can't do normally.

Good bye dear bloggers, I hope that your experience in my blog is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment